 |
| eclectic decor tree |
My sister and I were trying to find some neat and new ways to decorate for Christmas because my mom was tired of the decorations we have used for so many years and didn't want to have to completely buy all new ones. I was looking for some creative ideas and found the picture above. I thought it was so fun and funky! Although the items they used to put on the wall would not have been my first choice I think their idea was very exciting and I'm looking forward to trying it when we start decorating. The only items needed are whichever random ones you would like to use and hang them in the shape of a Christmas tree. Don't limit yourself, you could make any type of shape you want! Get creative and have some new exciting decorations in your house this Christmas, it makes the season that much more enjoyable.