| Wedding decor-by Carol |
![]() |
| flower arrangement-by Carol |
Q: Personally, do you notice decorations in churches or would you say that it is something that goes unnoticed?
A: I would say that it is very noticeable.
Q: Do you think that the upkeep of the buildings effect how well people pay attention to the church service?
A: I don't think it should be elaborate in any way, but an example of giving glory to God and not to man. Like Solomon in the Bible he built the temple elaborately, but as unto God.
Q: Do you help in decorating the church for special occasions?
A: Yes, I help decorate for Christmas parties, Heart to Heart, Mother's day, and banquets.
Q: What is one occasion that you decorated for that you know impacted part of their decision to return for another occasion or church service?
A: Heart to heart is a huge ladies meeting we have every year. Ladies from all over come just for this special meeting and we make it a huge deal. Women look forward to it and always make such a big deal over the decorations. It is quite elaborate and exciting.
